Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wicked Orin


Orin owns the self-named "Wicked Orin" shop on Artfire.

Okay...how do I begin to describe this shop??? Um....It has a little bit of everything and when I say it's eclectic, well, that's sort of an understatement!

There are sculptures, beaded animals, crocheted Chocobos (I'll explain in a minute, for those of you who don't know what a Chocobo IS), and jewelry. ALL kinds of jewelry...metal-work, beadwork, and more!

What's a Chocobo? A Chocobo is like a large chicken. It is an animal in the Final Fantasy video games. Chocobos have to be "caught" and tamed. "You" (your character) can train them and race them. They help your character get around a lot easier within the world. (No, this is not explained, in depth, on Orin's site.)

LOOK!!! I've told you people before that I was a geek...I think this just makes it a little bit clearer to you. LOL LOL

ANYWAY...this is a really fun shop to check out for yourself. If you, or someone you know, is into fantasy, etc. I bet that you'll find a VERY unique gift for them for Xmas. I've already hotlisted something for myself...and yes, it's a Chocobo. :)

This weekend, ONLY, Orin is offering free shipping on everything in the shop. Just post the code: FREESHIP822 in messages when you check out. The shipping will be refunded through Paypal.

This special is just for MY readers!!! So, it's the PERFECT time to start your shopping!

Free shipping?? Woohoo!!! Chocobo, here I come baby.....

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, very creative. Hey now I know what a chocobo is :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shared on FB! Very cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete