Saturday, August 29, 2009

Need Custom Sew-In or Iron-On Labels???

Do you use self-made, expensive, or no labels at all in your projects?

Want a more professional look? Then you really need to take a look at the "Jennifer's Jewels" shop on Etsy!

I ordered a set of 90 custom labels for all of my sewing projects. I ordered the sew-in labels and they arrived today (about a week from the time that I ordered them). I can't begin to tell you how IMPRESSED and excited I am with these labels!!!



My quilts, purses, wallets, coin purses...just about anything that I sew needs a label and I finally found my PERFECT solution!

There are a number of sets, with varying amounts of labels per set, that you can buy. I'm bought 90 sew-in labels for $25.00. These labels are professionally made and, by far, the best value over any I have priced on the Internet!!!

Psst...Jennifer, I'm placing another (larger) order tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. The link on this post goes to, "uh- oh: user doesn't exist"...
    thought you might like to know, I'd like the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx, Tracy...I forgot the "s" after Jennifer. It's working now. :)

    ReplyDelete