Monday, August 31, 2009

"Susan's Step by Step Walk for a Cure"

One of the sweetest women I know, my Aunt Susan, has diabetes. She has had it since she was a child. She's in her early 50's and has dealt with this terrible disease for most of her life.

My cousin, Danny, his wife, numerous family members, and friends are participating in this event. I live in the south, so I made a monetary donation to help out.

I'm asking all of my followers, fans, friends, twitter pals, etc. to please find it in your heart to donate to this worthy cause. You can donate as little as a dollar. I know you're thinking "a dollar won't do any good" but a dollar times fifty, a hundred, or more really adds up. So, please if you can spare a dollar donate it!

All you have to do is click on the link and it'll take you to "Susan's Step by Step Walk for a Cure" and will tell you how to donate. It's a secured checkout and you can pay directly through Facebook. Or if you live in the Boston, Mass. area and want to walk, all of the info is posted for the walk.

I have other family and friends that are also coping with this disease.

Thank you and {{{HUGS}}} to everyone for reading this post. Please pass it along and let's find a cure together!!!

Facebook | Links on "Susan's Step by Step Walk for a Cure"

No comments:

Post a Comment