Sunday, August 16, 2009

Three Ring Circuits


Well, as I've mentioned in previous posts, I've begun a little early Xmas shopping. Mostly stocking stuffers for the kids but other things, too.

I was looking for something for men...you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find something for a guy that's "handmade". At least the MEN in my life (hubby, dad, grandfathers, and my brother).
As I've also professed, I'm a geek. My brother is, too, but he also leans towards the pc end of the geeky spectrum. All things pc is what he's about. I'm SOO tired of buying him New Egg.com or Best Buy gift certificates. The same gift; year after year. BOOORRRRIIINNNGGG!


Imagine my surprise when I came across (this fairly new) shop, on Artfire, last night!

The "Three Ring Circuits" shop is handmade geekery at it's finest! They specialize in upcycling pc circuit boards.


Clipboards (which are really cool and I'm still considering one for my oldest son); earrings and brooches (yes, SERIOUSLY); pencil and jewelry boxes; bookmarks (too cool); and keychains (which I purchased one for my geeky brother). :)

You really need to go see the rest of their fabulous stock! They're in "my market" now!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...it's very hard to find anything handmade that men would be interested in. I knit myself...so can't go the hat route. This shop is really cool though, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool items. Very unique and creative.
    I just found your blog in an AF thread.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog. I love it. very nice of you to share others work with your blog. I do the same at. http://designedjewelry.wordpress.com you are welcome to post in my handmade section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pieces!! What a great find :)
    peace and love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete