Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sew What Guild Tour - Contest & Prize


Each new comment, on any post, left between May 15th and May 30th, will be entered into a drawing for this cute (and surprisingly roomy) wallet. A maximum of 3 entries per person (gotta give everyone a chance!).

I'm a quilter but in my "down" time, I've been branching out into lots of other areas. I makes purses, market bags, baby/children items, and lots of things for the home.

My "busy" time has begun. Lots of commission deadlines already booked. I'm going to try and still keep adding new things, frequently, to my shops but maybe not as often as I would like.

My Artfire shop is: http://vabeachquilter.artfire.com I have to lots of things to offer for pretty much any person/age/sex. I offer free shipping on everything, no minimum purchase necessary.

I belong to a couple of great guilds on Artfire. One of them, that is really worth checking out, is the Sew What Guild. Just click on the badge to the right to go directly to the guild.

8 comments:

  1. Love your color choices!!!! They make me feel happy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, so nice to drop by your blog! I'll be back to explore your blog in earnest! Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! You have a new follower in me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea to get more of us visting! I like pink and anything, so you choices strike a note with me!

    Leelee

    ReplyDelete
  5. and obviously it's too early for spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to start our tour! Cute wallet--hope I win it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to give that to my daughter. Sew cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is beautiful, and that wallet is so cheery!

    ReplyDelete