Sunday, May 31, 2009

Selling Like Hotcakes!!!


I have sold more of these, in the past two weeks, than I have in the past couple of months. They are my HOTTEST items next to my quilted purses. Microwave potato/corn bags are THE item right now!

They are going fast. Get them while they're "hot". LOL

I offer the microwave potato/corn bags in two additional fabrics: a small vegetable medley (1 remaining) and a pepper (not the hot type) medley.

www.vabeachquilter.com Paypal and Google Checkout accepted (through a secured shopping card).

2 comments:

  1. What great novelty fabric for a potato bag. May I ask what is a potato bag?? I must be behind the times since I am not sure.
    seedbeader on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags are made of 100% cotton fabrics, batting, and thread...completely safe for a microwave.

    They keep your potatoes moist and "steam" your corn...they're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete