Monday, May 18, 2009

Contest Rules And Prize a Couple Posts Down


My poor contest keeps getting moved further down the list, since I decided to start promoting shops.

Okay, rules: leave (up to 3) comment on ANY post on my blog and get entered into a drawing for this very cute and surprisingly ROOMY wallet....winner will be announced on June 1st with a link to their shop or blog (if they have one).

You're not required to follow me to participate. But you won't hear me complain, if you. rofl

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this wallet. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked your blog and you have cute things posted and I can see you have an eye for detail.
    seedbeader on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Susan and seedbeader...it's nice to hear positive feedback.

    :)

    You're both entered into this month's contest.

    ReplyDelete