Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anbo on Etsy - Featured Artisan


OMG!

When I first visited Anbo's shop, I LOVED what I saw! I have to tell you that my eye was immediately drawn to the pictures that I NEVER read the shop's banner.

I THOUGHT that everything was made with polymer clay or something...it's NOT!!!

Her shop features Kanzashi items. "Kanzashi" is an old Japanese art of making silk flowers for hair decoration. WHAT???? These items are made from SILK!!!

I couldn't limit myself to 2 pics this time...but did somehow manage to stop at 3.

You MUST go by her shop and see for yourself and see more of the craftsmanship!

http://anbo.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. been trying to comment here and it won't let me??? Try again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh got it.....I wanted to thank you for directing em to this great site, I love the jewelry... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Wow, can't believe that's silk!

    ReplyDelete