Saturday, May 23, 2009

Braggin Rights on Etsy - Featured Artisan


Actually, Tracy gets a double dose for shop promotion this week, since I drew her name in the "Mixxmade Cross Promotion".

Tracy is such a fun person and one of the many that I've met, in the past couple of months, since I started "networking". She's very generous and is sooo creative.

I haven't mentioned her talents in creating quilted albums. Beautiful work and how she has the patience to do THAT, I'll never know. :)

Stop by and see the range of her talents at: http://tcornell.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. I love to see networking and cross promotion going on! Thanks for sharing this talented quilter.

    Joyce Lucas
    Make Mine Pink & Quilt 'n' Stitch Marketplace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Kim!
    Quilt 'n Stitch Marketplace, thanks for the compliment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so incredibley creative indeed! This is just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww- *blushing*

    ReplyDelete