Monday, May 18, 2009

Shops with Under (5) Sales

If you have a shop on Etsy, Artfire, or Made it Myself and have UNDER (5) sales then email me your shop name and link.

I'm going to feature 1-2 shops a week with a picture of an item from the shop. A picture of my choosing.

If there is a large turnout, please be patient, I'll get to you, I promise.

I will email you the week that your shop is being featured. Shop promos will run from Monday a.m. to Monday a.m. and then will be replaced with a new shop.

I am expecting/asking for nothing in return.

I'm going for "karma". :)

Check my archives and you'll see that I've featured shops before. I had deleted earlier ones but will no longer be deleting old posts of featured shops.

3 comments:

  1. Can you list our store?
    http://shearsuccess.etsy.com

    Thanks

    Shoshanah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a $2.00 Section in my Etsy Store www.onescrappychic.etsy.com I also have a $5.00 shop, maybe I'll switch everything to $4.99 so it's under $5!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bettina, I'm sorry but it means that your shop LITERALLY has had UNDER/LESS than (5) sales. Not sales under $5. I'm sorry about the confusion but am happy to see that your shop is doing very well.

    BTW...you're now entered into this month's contest. :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete