Thursday, September 10, 2009

This Is An Important Post...Please Read and Pass Along...

I was sent an email about a woman, Jennie, (who is a member of "My Craft Corner" on ning) with a little brother that has severe medical/health issues. Jennie's asking people to donate (what they can) to help her parents defray the costs of the medical bills. People...even $1 CAN make a diffence. Just about everyone can afford to donate $1!!! Please find it in your heart to do so. Click on Jennie's blog link and you can donate directly through Paypal (on the upper right hand corner of the blog).

Here is Jennie's original post:


First of all I would like to start this post off by thanking Reggie for giving me special permission to post this discussion. Reggie is a total sweetheart and is allowing me to tell you about a very special fundraiser my husband and I have been working on.

I have a 10 year old handicap brother who is currently in the hospital. He had some major surgery this past Tuesday morning on his colon. They removed a portion of it and put him on a colostomy bag. My family has been up in Reno for a week now and they aren't sure how long they are going to be staying there.

You can read more about Dillon and his surgery on my blog HERE.

Since my family is very tight on money right now, to help out with my Brother and paying for a place to stay for my family at the Ronald McDonald House we're holding a raffle for an Etsy shop makeover. We're selling tickets through mine and my husbands shop, Angelic Touch Designs, and 100% of the proceeds from the tickets are going to Dillon! We're holding the raffle on September 10th in the evening and the first place prize will win a custom etsy shop makeover! We'll also be awarding a second prize for a custom banner and avatar.

Take a stop by our shop and check it out! There is only 2 days left till the draw so hurry and get your raffle tickets before it's to late. Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to read this post!

The most important thing that I could ask from anyone is please...please....keep my brother Dillon in your thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. I posted on FB & Twitter. I put in a donation as well. The raffle tickets they wee offeringon the Etsy shos are sold out- I suppose that is a good sign...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the Etsy raffle tickets until I copy/pasted her blog.

    But that's a great thing that they've sold.

    ReplyDelete