Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Received The "Blog De Oro" (Blog of Gold) Award


Yesterday I received the "Blog de Oro" (Blog of Gold) award from Yana. She has a wonderful Artfire shop, Decoupage Art. Stop by and browse her blog, "Handmade by Decoupage Art", and see who gave her the award.

I now have to choose 10, out of all the wonderful blogs that I follow, to pass the award on to. Please take some time to read these blogs, they are well worth it, I promise!

In no specific order:

1. A Special Touch
2. Braggin' Rights Presents:
3. Crocheted Little Things
4. DeShawn Marie Handcrafted Soap
5. DJStoreroom
6. Glowbug Design
7. Handmade Giveaways
8. Heart and Sow Designs
9. KIZZ...Day to Day...
10. Shabby Bags

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim! I'll be showing off my new award tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kim, that was so nice of you!
    I'm gonna share the award when I'm a little bit less tired :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kim for choosing me to recieve this award. Congratulations to you too!

    ReplyDelete