Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Choices Made & Newest Xmas Purchases!


I told you a couple of weeks ago that I won a $20 gift certificate to the Design Girl 16's Party Favors and Gift Etsy shop.

Well, she was kind of enough to give me a head's up that holiday items would be added and they're now here. I made my choices...I chose 2 sets of those CUTE "Xmas Party Picks". Then I purchased a set of (each) Santa and Trick or Treat Candy Bar wrappers. The wrappers are the perfect size for a Hershey bar.



Then I was tweeting yesterday and came across a deal that I just couldn't pass up! The DeShawnMarie handmade soap shop, on Etsy, was having it's one year anniversary. Free shipping was offered on every soap (purchases of 2 or more).






So, I picked up a 3 piece gift set for a grandmother, 1 bar for my mother, and a bar for myself (for my stocking). I can't wait for these to arrive, especially the lavendar just looks so LUSCIOUS!!!

I have ordered 3 soap savers to go with each soap gift, too, from the wondeful Artfire crochet shop, Braggin' Rights.



So, I've managed to finish up my grandmother and mother and two more people have been crossed off my list!

1 comment:

  1. awwww...
    Look at my little ole soapsaver... :-)

    ReplyDelete