Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sunshine and Whimsy


I just love the Sunshine and Whimsy photography shop on Artfire!!!

There is a wide variety of nature photographs in 5" x 7" and 8" x 10" prints.  There is a selection of photographs that have inspirational quotes added to them.



I think my favorite picture, out of many, is the one of the cat....how cool is it???

As you browse through the shop, you'll see a number of prints have the BOGO tag on them.  What a great chance to get one for yourself and give the other as a gift!!!

Please show this wonderful, low sale and exposure shop, some blogger love and stop on by.  Please click, one or more, of the share buttons with this post...let's get more traffic to this shop!  I bet you'll find something for yourself or for someone on your to-buy-for list....I know I did!!!  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us Kim!! Congratz to the Featured Shop!

    ReplyDelete