Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cusp Designs


Oooohhhh...do I LOVE the Cusp Designs shop on Artfire!!!

There are dozens of gorgeous photos alone!!!  I had a very difficult time choosing which two to share with you!  I finally opted for ones that had my favorite colors in them.  LOL

There are also handmade, drawn, cards that are just SOOO cute!  Do you see that little girl???  And what about those owls?  These are only just 2, that I've shared with you!

Then there is the origami and paper art!  I've mentioned before how envious I am of those that can draw and paint.  Well, add origiami to that list....can you believe that those earrings are made from paper?  The box is exquisite, too!

You can also find some super cute hair accessories...these would make great stocking stuffers and party favors.

Cusp Designs has a great blog and can be found on Facebook.  Great places to learn what's new, upcoming, sales, promotions, giveaways, and more!

Let's show this little known shop some blogger love...click one of the share buttons before you head over to start  your shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature, and all the great advice! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful feature! I love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the little girl in Daddy's shirt and tie card! You're right, SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete