Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stuffed Silly





OMGWHERE do I start???

Lisa owns the "Stuffed Silly" collectible plushie shop on Etsy.

These are the CUTEST stuffed creatures and animals around!!!  All the plushies are handmade with the highest quality materials.

As you know, I'm a sewer (though stuffed critters are NOT my speciality) and I can tell you that these plushies are high quality creations made with lots of love and tender care!

They are made in a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment.  Lisa designed all of the critters and continues to work on more.  She welcomes custom orders, so drop her a line if you fancy something different.

I normally only post 4 items from a shop but I just couldn't help myself and added an extra 2.  That MONKEY is just too CUTE!  There are 6 different bunnies listed among other critters.

1 comment: