Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ellie Rose Creations


John and Nita own the "Ellie Rose Creations" shop on Etsy.

Their speciality is a variety of floral head/hair accessories.  They sell:

headdresses
fascinators
combs
circlets
floral collections

If you're like me, you might be wondering what a "fascinator" is...I had to google the defintition because even looking at the items listed I couldn't figure out the difference between a fascinator and a headdress.  LOL 

A fascinator is:  an extravagant accesesory adorning head/hair and is a popular alternative to hats for formal occasions.

Whew!  Either way, EVERYTHING in this shop is decadent and stunning!

This wonderful shop is the perfect place for brides-to-be to find their hair accessories not only for themn but for their brides maids, too.  Looking for that extra special "something" to go with a prom dress or a dress for some other special occasion, I bet you can find it in this shop!

John and Nita welcome special orders, so feel free to contact them if you don't see exactly what you want. 

You can also follow them on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. wow, those are amazing. I wish I had money I would get some of them. :)

    ReplyDelete