Monday, January 10, 2011

VaBeachQuilter DeStash





VaBeachQuilter DeStash  is the featured shop this week.

I have a 150+ different fabrics and other destash items listed.  It's a great place to get quality fabrics at a reduced price.  Most of the fabrics retail at $9 - $11 a yard, but I have them listed at $8 a yard. 

If you're looking for something specific, let me know.  I have tons of fabric that I haven't had a chance to list yet.   

My shipping charges are EXACT.  Most of the fabric's shipping might seem a little "high" but once I print your shipping label (or gone to the post office, if it's an international order), I IMMEDIATELY  REFUND any over-charge in the shipping costs.  How many shops do you know that do THAT???    Not too many, we bet.

All fabric is available in smaller cuts, if desired.  The prices will be adjusted accordingly and a private listing will be set for you.

Follow me on Facebook fan page, and Twitter to be among the first to know when new fabric and supplies have been listed.

January's blog giveaway prize is posted, in the upper-left hand corner.   Just leave a comment to enter the giveaway... Psst... you can enter as many times as you want.

The past few winners have entered multiple times and had their chances increased each time and it seems to have paid off for them.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I sewed! I love the bugs on the orange background!!! ~Val

    ReplyDelete