Monday, January 17, 2011

Keri Mae


I once took a punch needle class and found out just how difficult the craft really was...needless to say, I never tried it again. LOL

I just KNOW that needle felting is probably even more difficult than punch needle, so I have never dared to give it a try. But I do LOVE needle felted items and fell in love with Keri Mae's exquisite creations!

There are lots of things to be found in Keri's shop...amigurumi, purses, and so much more, but I wanted to focus on the needle felted critters.

Aren't they just the CUTEST things????

So, tiny and well-formed! You can easily see the joy and care that Keri takes in each and every one of them.

Follow Keri, on Twitter, to be among the first to know about new listings, upcoming sales, and promotions.

What's your fav critter?  Psst... I'm giving away a lined market bag (a $19.95 value) for this month's giveaway.  It's pictured in the upper, left-hand corner of my blog.  Just leave a comment to enter.  Enter as many times as you wish.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Didn't Expected this! Thank you so much for featuring me! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just too adorable. I love the cardinal the best. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!!!! I love these little "guys"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! The bunny is incredibly adorable! ~Val

    ReplyDelete