Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Here We Go Again...Part 3

Thank you for stopping by to see the latest handmade shops and the items that I purchased.  I have had a lot of fun sharing with you.

This is by no means my last post...being a lover of handmade, I will continue to shop often and share with you here all of my finds.  :o)

Today's first shop is ArtbySunfire.  This shop has a nice selection of items to peruse.  I purchased these index card binders, with extra cards. 



My business phone book is filled but some letters (obviously) more than others and I have excess "m"s in the "x"s, etc.  This way, I can just add extra pages where I need them.  Much, much more organized and convenient!

Of course, I haven't had the time to transfer them yet (being on the mad dash to finish everything, for the holiday market craft show, Thanksgiving weekened).  *sigh*  Sure I'll have time closer to Christmas...yeah, right!  ROFL 

I also loved the keychain and purchased it for my stocking. 

I was very impressed with how well made the index binders were and just love the decorative papers that were used.

The final shop is Raine Forest.  I purchased a number of great items from this shop.  See the Enterprise and the Halo character?  They were printed on recyled dictionary pages and then treated to give them texture.  They are just TOO cool!!!


For those that know me and have been following my blog...you know I'm a Trekkie.  So, you know the Enterprise and the button are treats for me.  :o)

The Halo character is for my youngest son who just loves the game and all things Halo.

I couldn't resist grabbing the Jack Skelton button for my sister-in-law.  It's sooo her!  LOL

So, if you're looking for some great gifts give these shops (and any others that I've featured) a look and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the great things that you will find.

Don't forget that there's still time to enter my giveaway.  The prize & ways to enter as posted in the upper, left-hand corner.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy my blog is still bringing you traffic!

    What neat index card binders!!! I love the re-use of dictionary pages from Raine Forest.

    ReplyDelete