Friday, July 30, 2010

Mel Photo


The "Mel Photo" Artfire shop is owned by a husband and wife photograpy team.

Photography is Melissa's and Paul's hobby and passion.  They have a wide selection of photographs, in a variety of sizes, in their shop.  Animals, nature, abstract, and more!

They have a great blog that offers a variety of tutorials, shop news, and more.  If you're a tweeter, you can follow them on Twitter.

They also have a great Facebook fan page.


I'd love it if you could show this great shop some blogger love and stop on by!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kimm - I'm on my way there now! I love photography - just wish I was better at it LOL Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures, I am partial to flowers. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drat - it's August already so I think I've missed your Giveaway. Love your store - it's so full and busy and colourful. Anyway, good luck. Artfire seems to be a great website.
    Sally (www.lifecovers.etsy.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature Kim!

    ReplyDelete