Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hats by Anne 1942

The "Hats by Anne 1942" is an Etsy crochet shop owned by Anne. 

Her speciality are crocheted hats and scarves.  I just LOVE her hats!!!  They are beautiful and I love Anne's eye for color!

I'm thinking 1942 is Anne's birth year.  Why?  I read her bio and she stated that she didn't even BEGIN to crochet until she was 65!!!!  Can you believe that????

What an amazing hidden talent that she had!  She taught herself and has just flourished!  Even gives me a slight glimmer of hope.  ROFL

Anne has a Facebook Fan page and is on Twitter.  Follow and fan her and you'll be among the first to know about new listings, sales, promotions, etc.


So, why are you still here?  Hop on over and start your holiday shopping at Anne's!!!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I love the greens and purples. And Anne (I assume that's Anne!) is a great model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz Anne! Happy Dancin for you! Beautiful Hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her hats and scarves. You are right, she does have an eye for color!

    Hugs - Cathy
    http://catyannscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hatsbyanne1942.etsy.comJuly 20, 2010 at 10:23 PM

    I am absolutely happy beyond belief that VaBeachQuilter would have done this for me. Oh my, I am just speechless and that never happens to me. What a wonderful feature!!!!! Thanks millions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hats and scarves. Fantastic. ;)

    Congrats fellow Etsian for being blogged about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her work - and not only is her work beautiful, but she's a beautiful person down to the core! Great to see a fellow Etsian (and a friend) receive such a deserved feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratz to Meg's Crochet Jewels! Great Feature!!

    ReplyDelete