Thursday, July 22, 2010

Meg's Crochet Jewels

The "Meg's Crochet Jewels" Artfire jewelry shop has a wonderful collection of crocheted jewelry.

One of my favorite bracelets, in Meghan's shop, is the one pictured with the butterfly charm.  You can view it here.

I also like this Inspire necklace.  What's your favorite item?

You can follow Meghan on her Facebook fan page and be among the first to hear about new listings, upcoming sales and events, or special promotions.

She has a great blog where she showcases new listings, has giveaways, and much  more!

Now's the time to get an early jump on your holiday shopping...so, head on over to Meghan's shop and get started!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me!:) It looks beautiful!! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan and I have some of her beautiful creations....:) What a great article...Thanks for sharing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am her sister! She has the most amazing jewelry! I don't think
    I would ever buy something from a store again!! I love every piece she has ever made!! I also enjoy sometimes taking her jewelry and wearing it to get her out there in the world!!! She is doing AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!! Such sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete