Monday, June 21, 2010

My Recent Purchases




I wanted to share with you some of my recent handmade purchases.  It's never to early to start thinking of your holiday Xmas list and I try to pick up things here and there before the rush of the holiday season.

These are some of my favorite shops!  A couple of items have already been given, or will be shortly, and some are for Xmas.

Please visit these shops and see more of the wonderful items that they have to created!

Crocheted Little Things

Fabric Shoppe

Funky Great

Jennifer's Jewels (where I get the labels to put on my items)

Jewelry by Sherry

Liquidambar

~ Mad Moravian

~ Swirl Jewels





I've purchased numerous items from (just about) all of these shops and they are on my permanent "favorites" list!  I'm sure that I'll be back for more in the next couple of months.

So, buy with confidence at ALL of these shops!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention Kim!!!!♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, Thank you firstly for buying and then for the mention here. Have had a couple of views already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't shopping from home fun??? NO CROWDS!! You found some great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I just featured those blue floral earrings in an Etsy treasury. So pretty! Does she have an Etsy shop as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if she has an Etsy shop or not. She belongs to the guild, on Artfire, that I run.

    My earrings just arrived today and they're beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete