Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love Your Opinions & Input


I recently started making "Shopping Cart Coupon Organizers" in the standard and deluxe version.  They've become quite popular and have been selling like hotcakes.

What I'd like to know is, what types of fabrics do you like/think would be popular choices?

I have so much fabric on hand that I'm sorta at a loss when it comes to picking the next batch to make.  So, please help me out!  :o)



If you're interested in seeing/purchasing any of the ones that I have made...you can find them HERE (in my Artfire shop) and HERE  (in my Etsy shop).

5 comments:

  1. Great pieces! I'm thinking ones for different seasons...I see the seashells (say that 5 times fast!)which makes me think seasonal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to make Fall, Halloween, Xmas, etc. NOW... ROFL

    The seashells/beachy were a custom request, so I made a bunch for the customer to choose from.

    Thanks for the comment and input! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cats print that I requested for the organizer that I purchased from you. Perhaps, dogs and horses print would be appealing to others. Also, think red, white & blue for the patriotic and military. Then there are the basic color schemes such as red, yellow, blue, green, orange and violet in abstract and/floral prints. I hope that this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your organizers are very nice! How about cupcake patterns or Vera Bradley? Ohh, vintage 1920's reproduction prints are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased the 2 on the bottom for b-day gifts! They were a hit! Thanks VABeachQuilter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete