Friday, June 11, 2010

Cindy's Creative Crochet


The "Cindy's Creative Crochet" shop, on Artfire, is a really great shop to visit!

Cindy has a couple of different forms of handmade items in her shop but today I'll be focusing on her crocheted jewelry.

Did you know that jewelry could be crocheted???  What an amazing concept and her pieces are truly works of art!

Cindy's jewelry supplies include (but are not limited to):

~ variety of beads          ~ semi precious stones          ~ glass beads           ~ polymer clay beads

Custom orders are welcome.  I had a lot of fun choosing my fav items from the shop to share with you.  You really should visit the shop to see the other creations offered by Cindy that aren't showcased here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much for the great feature! I believe I will blog about being blogged about LOL!

    ReplyDelete