Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wow! A Year Today!

Well, today is my 1 year anniversary since I started my blog!

How time flies!!  Amazing at how little I knew, a year ago, and how far I've come!

I went from an Etsy shop to having shops also on Artfire and Zibbet.  I tweet (on Twitter) like there's no tomorrow.  LOL  I even have a Facebook fan page!

I've had met so many WONDERFUL friends...Anne (Made for Me by Oaklie)...Tracy (Braggin Bath)...Jan (Shabby Bags)...Crystal (Kizz Designs)...and SOOOOO many more!!!

This is my 230 blog post!!!  WOW!

~ 117 posts were on shops that had 5 sales or less

~ 80+ promoted other contests, blogs, and promotional sites

~ 30+ promoted new listings, contests, etc of mine


Now that I've seen how many shops that I've featured, I hope to pass that number (by quite a bit) this year.

So, I'm going to share with you today some pics of my newest listings and thanks for stopping by!

HUGS to all of my friends and followers and thanks for making the last year fun, interesting, and exciting!

3 comments: