Sunday, March 28, 2010

I recently finished this custom ordered quilt.  The characters are based on the Nickelodean, Jr show "Yo Gabba Gabba".  The toddler's name was appliqued as well.

It took me 3 full days (10-11 hour days) to complete.  It measures approx. 38" x 44".  It has a plush, tie-dyed like mint green Minkee on the back.

I quilted it with a "wavy-over-the-ditch" pattern and used the same stitch to quilt the large spacer blocks.  I made the binding scrappy to go along with the quilt.

I did decide to make this quilt available as a custom order request.  If you want one for your little tike, just visit my GALLERY  to contact me and I'll set a private listing for you.

Would you rather have some other type of quilt?  Sesame Street?  Blues Clues?  Etc?  Just contact me and I'll see what I can do and give you a price quote.

I do have it posted to allow up to 4 weeks for the item to ship.  But unless I'm swamped with things, it'll probably be shipped within a week and a half.  I just ask for 4 weeks to allot for any unforseen circumstances.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Kim!
    I have a little something for you (it's for a good cause!)
    http://crochetedlittlethings.blogspot.com/2010/03/hersheys-better-basket-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete