Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wow! Look At The Award That I Received...

Luisa, Lu for short, owner of the amazing Crocheted Little Things shop, on Artfire, gave me the Sunshine (blog) Award!

Lu makes crocheted cupcakes; that look so real, that you just want to take a taste of the "frosting"!  Stop by her shop and judge for yourself!!!

In order to accept this award, I have to do the following:

~  Put the logo on your blog or within your post ~  (I have it pictured here and in a permanent spot near the end of my blog with other awards that were given to me.)

- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers. (My list of wonderful blogs, with working links, is listed a little bit past this section)

- Link the nominees within your post.

- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award (Which I mentioned Luisa and her wondeful shop!)
 
So, now I have the very difficult task of scouring and picking 12 blogs out of all the wonderful blogs that I follow.  Not an easy feat, let me tell you!!!  But I've taken on the challenge and here are my list of blogs that I'm passing the award on to:
 
2.  Uses For Stuff ~ Braggin' Rights Presents
7.  Handcrafted Soap ~ Deshawne Marie Handcrafted Soap
8.  HM Giveaways ~ Handmade Giveaways
10.  Kizz Designs ~ Kizz...Day to Day
11.  Shabby Bags Shop ~ Shabby Bags
 
These are some really great blogs and worth taking the time to stop and browse them!
 
Thanks again, Lu, for this wonderful award!  HUGS!!!  ... Now I'm off to tell my bloggers that it's now their turn to pass it along...

14 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this lovely award. I really do appreciate it!! I better get to picking out some wonderful blogs!
    Thanks again!
    ~Julie =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz on your award! You deserve it.. you do alot to promote others!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this honor! I will be sure to repost on my blog tonight. Hugs - Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're very welcome Kim, you totally deserve it! I'm gonna browse and peruse among your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Julie and Cathy...you both have wonderful blogs! :o)

    Thanks Anne... :o)

    HUGS to you, Luisa! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Kim! It was a pleasant surprise! Now I need to work on nominating some lovely blogs too!

    ~Su
    Il Mare Atelier's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome, Su...Thanks, Rhiannon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kim,

    Wow,congrats on your award. Thank you for passing it on to me too! Take care and all the best to you!

    ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kim! How exciting! thank you for the very cool award! It's great to be included amongst these other great bolgs! thank you
    Crystal 8)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That you for the award Kim- and congrats to you for receiving it! Great choices too!
    Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! This award is so lovely! I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christy, Crystal, and Tracy...you all deserve it!

    Thanks Mami...that is a very pretty flower! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Kim, for including me in your list of blogs to give the award to! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete