Friday, February 5, 2010

Watches by Helen


Helen owns the self-named, "Watches by Helen", speciality jewelry shop on Artfire.  She has 75+ watches and 50+ earrings for sale!  You'll be amazed by the colors and styles available.  I had a very difficult time choosing my favs to share with you.  I even went for 5 pics instead of my usual 4!

Your watch can be custom fitted for you.  Measure your wrist with a flexible, soft measuring tape (a dressmaker's tape would be perfect).  Include the measurement with your order.

Many of the watches have coordinating earrings available for sale.  How cool is that?  Helen might want to start adding matching necklaces and you'd be set!  (Hint, hint, Helen...LOL)

You can find Helen on Twitter and on Facebook.  She also has a great blog:  Watches by Helen , I strongly recommend that you take a few minutes of your time and hop on over to her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment