Sunday, January 17, 2010

December's Winner Is....


I'm sorry that I'm a little late in drawing the name for December's prize.  I completely forgot that I had to draw a winner...crazy time with the holidays, New Year's, and surgery on Jan. 4th.

Anyhoo...the winner for December's prize...the wallet shown...is Caty Ann!!!

Caty Ann has a great blog worth reading.  She has an Artfire shop and a Zibbet shop.

You can also follow her on Facebook.

Again, congrats to Caty Ann for being December's blog winner!

Since it's halfway into January, I won't bother posting a prize for this month.  February's prize will be posted in a couple of weeks....so check back.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo!! Can't wait to get my prize! It looks soooo cool!!

    Thanks!

    Cathy
    Caty Ann's Creations (www.catyann.artfire.com
    www.catyanscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete