Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Look at All of My Features!!!


I've been fortunate enough to have a number of features, on a variety of sites, this week!!!

1.  The first feature, which runs all week, is on "The Giftshop Handmade".  This is the site where I won the free month of advertising.  Thanks Anne, for the wonderful feature!  Anne makes the most amazing scarves.  Visit her Artfire shop, "Made For Me by Oaklie", to see the beauties in a large range of styles!


2.  The second feature is on the "Artisan Jewlery Designers" site (on ning).  The name is slightly misleading...you do NOT need to be a jewelry seller to join this wonderful site.  This feature will run through December 15th.

3.  The third feature is on the "Artisan Jewelry Designers" blog.  This feature will also run through Dec. 15th.  Thanks Sharon, for both of the fantastic features!  Sharon has a beautiful jewlery shop, "Tres Chic", on Artfire.  Stop by and see for yourself!

4.  This Friday, December 5th, Diane Miller, will be featuring me on her blog, "My Handmade Site".  Diane has an amazing  photography shop, on Artfire, "The Shutterbug Eye"!  So many beautiful photographs to choose from...animals, insects, ACEOS, and so much more.  Thanks for the feature, Diane!

Stop by and visit all of these features when you get the chance.  I strongly recommend that you look at all of
these amazing shops while doing your holiday shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured on all those sites. I visit Diane's blog regularly, I love her photography. I believe that her site is where I first heard about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!! Way to go on all the features! I posted my Blue Bayou necklace on Anne's (made for me by Oaklie) "Blue Christmas Great Finds". It is the first time I have posted anything there. I had already seen your feature on "The Giftshop Handmade" I visit there frequently.

    ReplyDelete