Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hugs and Thanks To All!!!




I want to give my thanks and send hugs, to everyone that voted for me, in this month's "Giftshop Handmade" contest.  As you can see by the numbers (posted below); it was a hard fought race until the end!!!


Va Beach Quilter(177) 37%

Laura4ca(2)

Braggin' Rights(28) 6%

Fairies by Nuria(1)

Mineral Love(1)

Lottie's Trinkets(2)

Chrysalis Designs(1)

Kizz Designs(10) 2%

Nubian Sensations(168) 35%

Wimzee(0)

Over the Top Aprons(6) 1%

Dee's DeeZigns(0)

Shabby Bags(4) 1%

Recupe Fashion(0)

Laura's Lace(2)

KP Designs(82) 17%

Beauty Recycled(0)


484 total votes since 11/30/09

Poll ended: 11/30/09


Congrats, to "Nubian Sensations" and all of the other participating shops.

For this contest, I won a month of free advertising for one of my shops!  Woohoo!

On Sunday, December 6th, I'm going to have a one day sale in all of my shops... 20% off all orders over $15 (excluding gift certificates and shipping upgrades)!  Coupon: WOOHOO

Remember, I always offer FREE shipping (continental US).  International orders, contact me for shipping rates so that I can give you a quote and set a private listing for you.

If you wish to purchase gift certificates and/or the shipping upgrade, please do so as a SEPARATE order!

Browse my shops:  Artfire, Zibbet, and Etsy and get ready for my "Thank You" Sale.

All orders will be shipped, by USPS First Class Mail, no later than Tuesday, December 8th.

NOTE:  November's blog winner has been announced.  Name is pictured under last month's prize.  This month's prize is also pictured.  Just leave a comment, anywhere WITHIN the blog, to be entered into this month's contest.  Winner will be announced January 1st.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! {{{HUGS}}} for winning the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, CONGRATULATIONS for winning!! A month of free advertising for one of your shops, especially December is EXCELLENT!! {{HUGS}} from me & Scott too:p

    ReplyDelete