Monday, June 8, 2009

My New Blog Launches Today!!!

Today is the "official" launch of my new blog...VaBeachQuilter's Blog on wordpress.

This blog is to showcase and promote instruction and techniques on a variety of mediums and notions.

There will be upcoming articles in instruction/techniques on sewing, quilting, wool-work, cross-stitching and more. I will also show you how to use (in some cases, safely) a variety of notions and tools.

I also have a monthly contest on that blog with a different prize than this blog.

Same rules apply...leave a comment (maximum of 3) within any given month, and be entered to win the prize for the month. You can leave more than 3 comments, if you want, but only the first 3 will be entered into the drawing. You are NOT required to follow or promote the blog to enter. You will NOT be contacted unless you win. A person can win once (per blog) in a 3 month period. Feel free to continue to leave comments even if you've recently won. I LOVE hearing feedback, ideas, and comments.

NOTE: For today, ONLY, if you leave a comment (on the new blog) receive one extra entry into this month's drawing!!!

My new blog site is: http://vabeachquilter.wordpress.com You can also click on the badge, in the side bar, labeled "My Instructional Blog" and you'll be taken there.

No comments:

Post a Comment