Friday, August 27, 2010

Pandula Arts Creations


The "Pandula Arts Creations" is one of those shops that really need to be visited and thoroughly browsed through!

Marsha has a number of pencil art listings...there are animals, fantasy, abstract, and flowers.  She also has handwoven items and pine needle baskets.

Do you see these baskets???  They're MADE with pine needles and vine (along with some copper wire to hold it all together).  Can you BELIEVE that????  Who'd have thunk it?  All these years I've been HAPPY that I don't have pine trees, like all of my neighbors, and I was missing out!  ROFL ROFL

I am just floored by Marsha's seemingly endless creativity!  You really need to read her Artfire blog about how her fascinating journey began.

Marsha is very active on Facebook and Twitter.  Both great places to fan/follow her so that you'll be among the first to know about new listings, upcoming sales and promotions.

Visit Marsha's blog to see more of her artwork, purses, baskets, etc. that have been gifted or sold.  You'll truly be amazed at this woman's talent.

So, please show her some blogger love and visit her shop and all of her pages.  If you have a sec, share the page with your friends as well.

BTW...still time to enter this month's giveaway.  Last day to enter is August 31st.  Winner will be announced Sept. 1st. 

This month's prize is one of my popular coupon organizers (pictured in the upper, left-hand corner). 
These organizers ATTACH to the shopping cart, leaving your hands free for shopping!

Leave a comment, on any post, to enter.  Enter as many times as you want.  Want more ways to get extra entries?  Find out how just below the pic of the coupon organizer.

11 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the awesome quilting things on your blog. I am almost done with my first quilt. I am cutting the material into the final squares this weekend. w00t!!! and than sewing them together again. it is a rail fence quilt pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pine needle baskets are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW - I'm a blog follower and a facebook fan :) I just love your coupon organizers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki ~ Thanks! Rail fence is a good pattern for a beginner quilter.

    Prairie ~ Thanks! I've added all your extra entries to the pile. Winner will be drawn next week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Kim.. I am following you pretty much everywhere.. so will share this post! Fingers crossed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice feature for Pandula Arts Creations. Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've followed your blog for a long time - now I'm also connected on "networked blogs" through FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...these baskets are nice & must take forever to make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those pine needle baskets!!
    Have you gotten your necklace yet??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely feature! I follow both of you on facebook. I just love her woven bags!

    ReplyDelete