Monday, April 5, 2010

Kitties, Kitties, and More Kitties!!!


I wanted to share with you my newest kitties that I've listed in the past week or so.  I've had a lot of fun creating them and playing with all of the fabrics.

All my kitties need good homes and are eagerly waiting to be shipped!

Want a kitty in your own colors?  Contact me...turnaround time is (usually) no longer than 2-3 days for your kitty to ship.  I try to even do it sooner but ask for that amount of time, in case, I have other custom orders already booked.

You can find them (and other's that I've already showcased) in my shops:  Artfire, Etsy, and ECrater.  (Though my eCrater is slowly coming along...460+ items in my Artfire shop...90+ in my Etsy shop).

I ALWAYS offer FREE shipping...every day...on everything in my shops!

4 comments: