Monday, April 19, 2010

Artfire Shop Anniversary Sale!


Today is my 1 year anniversary for my Artfire shop!

What better way to celebrate than to have a sale???  So, I decided I'd offer 15% off of orders over $20.  Use Coupon:  ANNIVERSARY   Sale ends 4/21...so get shopping!  ;O)
Don't forget that I always have FREE shipping on EVERYTHING!

I'd also thought I'd share some of my newest listings over the past couple of days.  Still time to enter my blog giveaway, too!  Just leave a comment and you're entered.  Winner will be announced on May 1st.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for organizing a give away! I like looking at your quilts, there are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your items are wonderfully done, but that brown quilt on the fence gate is to die for! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your one year anniversary! I really love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great table runners. I don't know how you turn them out so fast. Jan

    ReplyDelete