Monday, November 2, 2009

Wow! I can't Believe I Won...



I received word, yesterday, that I was the winner for last week's "Great Finds" contest.  This is a free, weekly, contest that anyone can enter...there are only 2 conditions to enter the contest:

1.  Join the free networking site:  "On Fire For Handmade".  Join the group "Great Finds" and sign-up for each weekly themed contest.

2.  You must have a handmade shop...doesn't matter if it's a personal website or one of the many popular online selling sites.

Anyway, back to my AMAZING prize:  a $15 gift certificate to the Mineral Love vegan make-up shop.  Tricia, owner, has shops on Etsy and Made It Myself.

I have heard nothing but positive things about the make-up from this wonderful artisan.  I chose the "Ready Set Go: Vegan Finishing Powder".




I wanted to show off a few of her other items that are available in her shops.  She has more listings in her Made it Myself shop.  Tricia will make a private listing if you wish to purchase, on Etsy, something that isn't already listed there.

I can't believe how reasonable her prices and shipping costs are!!!  You really need to go by both of her shops and see these amazing things for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment