Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beautiful Art and Artwork Guild

I received this beautiful card from Renee of, Renee Viesecas Allen Photography.



The Beautiful Art and Artwork guild had a Secret Santa exchange.

The picture of the sunflower is removable and I've already put it in a frame.  Inside the card was a lovely note from Renee and a beautiful daisy pendant and necklace.




Be sure to visit her website and see the gorgeous photography that she has posted there.  Sizes and prices are listed and I bet you'll find something for yourself and for holidays gifts.

Thanks Renee for the gorgeous gifts, I will treasure them always!

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I love the photo! I'm heading over to Renee's shop right now! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays !
    Sarbatori fericite !

    ReplyDelete